Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Quick Witch Tips: Star of Bethlehem Magick #shorts

Dan was getting ready to mow and we had Star of Bethlehem popping up in the yard so he suggested I go gather them up, I totally did and got inspired to make a new YouTube #short! Star of Bethlehem flower can be used as a spell ingredient and I'm sharing three ideas in under one minute in this video!

Star of Bethlehem flowers are good for Balance, harmony, healing shock and trauma, hope, inspiration, honesty, recovery from grief

Do not ingest Star of Bethlehem flower or plant.

Element: Water

Planet: Moon

Energy: Projective

In some areas they’re considered weeds, they only bloom for a short time, watch for them in April or May.

Sprinkle dried flowers on a candle surrounded with citrine to boost hope in the future. Dab olive oil on your favorite incense then roll it in dried Star of Bethlehem flower. Its smoke encourages the truth to be revealed! Use it in a spell bottle for healing past trauma. I included lavender, amethyst and a Pecos diamond I had on hand, but you can use any ingredients for healing trauma that you like.

If you want to work with the energy of Star of Bethlehem but it doesn’t grow in your area, it’s a popular plant used in flower essences such as Bach flower remedies, you can use a couple drops of that for any of these quick spells.


5 comments:

  1. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with LORD ZAKUZA through the below information's.

    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Email: Lordzakuza7 @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine becoming vastly wealthy overnight. Being a winner of a multi-million dollar lottery certainly will be a life-changing event for almost every single lottery winner. My name is Mavis Wanczyck from Chicopee, Massachusetts, the famous PowerBall lottery winner of $758 million (£591m) in 2017. I know many people would wonder how I had won the lottery. Would you believe me if i told you that i did it with spell casting? I met this famous spell caster known as Doctor Odunga and he was the one who did it for me. As shocking as it was to me my famous comment to the press was “ I’m going to go and hide in my bed.” Never did I believe that Doctor Odunga actually made me wealthy overnight. If you want to have your chance of winning and becoming very wealthy just like me, contact Doctor Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP HIM at +2348167159012 and you will be lucky. Thanks for Reading and hope to see you at the top

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Have Never In My Life Believed In Spells before But Now It Has Just Helped Me get back my broken relationship of 3years back I Am Now So Happy for this help. All Thanks To Him And If You Also Want To Have Your Husband Back To Yourself Here !! His Email Address; Dromokpo@Gmail.Com), I Am So Happy To Testify Of his Work And Kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at the verge of losing my marriage when Dr Isikolo stepped in and rescued me. My husband had filed for divorce after an unending dispute and emotional abuses we both suffered due to misunderstandings. He left the house and refused to come back. I sought for Dr Isikolo knowing I don’t wish to suffer another penury due to divorce cases and losing my man. I complied with his work procedures which was very easy and he worked for me. The love and connection between me and my partner was restored and he came back and got the divorce case canceled. It’s all for a fact that Dr Isikolo is honest and transparent in helping people and you too reading this can get the solution you seek in restoring joy and happiness to your marriage or relationship. Contact him now. Just text him via WhatsApp +2348133261196 or email him via: (isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!