Friday, July 27, 2012

Fairy Friday- What's in My Magical Cabinet?!

Happy Friday!  I was just looking for an item to fill an order for one of our awesome customers and I was greeted by lots of fairies in my cabinet full of goods!  Fairies on mugs, garden flags, plaques, all kinds of delightful fae folk looking for a home.  I just thought I would share a few of my favorites with you this lovely morning.  It's only 90 today so far and I'm feeling bright and sunny!  LOL

I love these crystal pendants, they sparkle and shine and they really show depth because the art is behind the crystal glass! I have some of these in my magical cabinet if you want one  Click here!



This Elven Princess visited me in a dream, this morning she was trying to get my attention as I looked through my magical cabinet and found her on a coffee mug, garden flag and a print!  Click here to see her more closely!


Wedged in between all of the pretties that Dan and I have made stored in our magical cabinet, I discovered my missing copy of Fairy Faith!  This is a cool movie that I just love, were the fairies in my cabinet watching it?

The Steampunk fairy always makes me smile, she has an attitude from a different era, click here if you would like to share your morning brew with her!

I still have a few of the one of a kind fairies, ACEO (art cards and originals) cards, she is one of a kind original art made with real wings too!  If you want to see her closer or give her a good home click here!


So many fairies, so little time!  My grand kids are visiting today, maybe we'll sit and watch Fairy Faith together this afternoon since the fae have returned it and dream about the fair folk!

Brightest Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your fairies! So beautiful and you are a great artist:) Great that you have such talent.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!