Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Party for Voice of the Trees!

I'm happy to announce that we're having a Voice of the Trees Deck Release Party and Art Exhibit!  Our friends at Red Fish Blue Fish are hosting the event, which promises to be a great time, local Celtic band Keltic Reign will be there as well!  Come on by if you're in the area, it should be a fun time, you'll have an opportunity to see the original art from the deck and book on display.  Bring your deck, I'd love to sign it for you.  If you don't have one yet, I'll have some on hand for purchase.  We'll also have all kinds of lovely items like jewelry, satin art bags, coffee mugs, prints and more featuring the art of Voice of the Trees, just in time for holiday shopping!

I hope you can come, have some cake, enjoy some great live Celtic music, fun and friends!
Click this flyer to see it larger
Here are some other events coming up as well, I hope you can stop in and see me on the road!


Sunday October 30 11am-6pm
Pathways
Located at 11419 Concord Village Avenue,St. Louis MO 63123
Come and join Mickie at Pathways big psychic fair for a meet and greet and deck signing for "Voice of the Trees, A Celtic Divination Oracle"  Mickie will also be having a small "trunk show" featuring select items from her Etsy shop including the popular full color satin art bags to compliment the Voice of the Trees deck.
* Mickie will also be offering a free lecture, "An Introduction to the Celtic Tree Calendar" time TBA
For more information contact Pathways at 314-842-0047

 Friday December 2th
Located at 412 East 18th Street, Kansas City, MO 64108
Join Mickie for the“First Friday Art Show” As the featured artist in December Amethyst Moon is hosting a special exhibit of the original art from Voice of the Trees, A Celtic Divination Oracle. The original art from all the cards, book cover, and the interior illustrations will be on display and prints, satin art bags, jewelry and more created from the Voice of the Trees art will be available for purchase. Meet the artist and author of this deck, Mickie Mueller have your deck signed and join her for her lecture, "An Introduction to the Celtic Tree Calendar" time TBA


Saturday December 3rd and Sunday December 4th
Holly Holly Holly Days
Located at Westport-Roanoke Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road Kansas City, MO
Meet Mickie at the Amethyst Moon booth,
Mickie will have art and lots of other items made in her studio for your holiday shopping.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/voice-of-the-trees-mickie-mueller/1113141209


I hope to see you!
Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. So sad to be missing out on these events. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wished I lived a tad closer ...then I could make it to all events.
    I'm actually not that far away, so who knows. Maybe I can make it to at least one.
    Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, with any luck at all maybe I'll end up at a shop near you two sometime! :o) I'll be sure to post pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!