Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Witch Tag, A Witch in Quarantine, Vulnerable Witch Realness

Oh you guys, it's hard times right now! I really needed to get back to doing what I love on YouTube, but I was just having a hard time.  I finally decided that the best way to update everyone and get my head back in the game was to try "A Witch in Quarantine" tag created by Brittany at Palm Tree Bewitchery. Thanks Brittany!!!



In this video I'm sharing some truth, vulnerability, and witch realness. Are you having some hard days during quarantine? Join me, grab a cup of tea and let’s talk because I totally get it. I’ll tell you what I’ve been up to, we'll laugh, I also have a tip for not losing your pocket stones, a story about a message from a Goddess, and my favorite tea for when I'm stressed out.







I also wanted to share some resources for those of you who are having a hard time right now.



ARTICLE ABOUT ANTICIPATORY GRIEF: https://hbr.org/2020/03/that-discomfort-youre-feeling-is-grief

NEED HELP? It’s ok, here are a couple resources:
If you’re having an emergency please call 911. The National Alliance on Mental Health also has a helpline that offers free assistance and advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can reach the helpline at 1-800-950-626



Better Help: https://www.betterhelp.com/
7 Cups: https://www.7cups.com/
Pride Counseling online for the LGBTQ community: https://www.pridecounseling.com/






I hope you all are safe, healthy, and happy!

Blessings,

Mickie








1 comment:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Dr Emu can also help you fix this issues

    (1)Ex back.
    (2)Herbal cure & Spiritual healing.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)Pregnancy spell.
    (5)Win a court case.

    Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Website Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!