Friday, February 13, 2015

Tsu is Cool... No Need to Show Me the Money

Upon my frustration with Facebook, head games, their aggressive "real name" policy which has forcefully outed lots of my Pagan, transgendered, and transexual friends. Here's why their new "real name" policy has really hurt some of my friends. Now they have new policies that are keeping posts from showing up in the feed of  artists, etsy shop owners, authors, musicians and other small entrepreneurs unless they purchase sponsored ads. Here's an article about that. I began looking for something new, I'm still on Facebook and trying to make it work for me, but I don't believe in putting all your eggs in one basket.  That's when I discovered Tsu. (pronounced soo, the T is silent)  It's clean, pretty, easy to use, they don't mind if I post links to my art or shops, and my friends can use any name they want. 


Tsu encourages people to create their own content (I like!) Tsu is really easy to figure out (bonus!) Tsu doesn't let you right click an image to download to your computer, but you may share it on Tsu and it links back to you, (smart) I really have no complaints at all.  They also have a nice app, free and it works really well.



If you want to come hang out with me at Tsu,  you can use my code to sign up: https://www.tsu.co/mickiemueller
You might hear people complain that it's a scam...here's why, because Tsu shares a small amount of their revenue with it's users.  You earn for posting and getting interaction, etc. but you earn very little, and they don't actually send a check until you get to $100.00. I've been checking it out for a month and I've earned a whopping 7 cents. So what? Who cares? I would gladly be on there for free.  So I got to thinking about it and I decide that if I ever do get a check from Tsu, and I'm not counting on it, I will donate it to the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America.  




Yep! I really just want to meet nice people, share my art, what's new on my blog, thoughts and photos, if I could opt out of the Tsu earning aspect here, I totally would, but I thought this was a good alternative!

If you want to hang out with me over at Tsu, you can use my code to sign up if you want: https://www.tsu.co/mickiemueller

Blessings,
Mickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!