Thursday, March 31, 2011

Book Illustrations Flying Through the Air!

I am very pleased to report that the illustrations for Wandlore: The Art of Crafting the Ultimate Magical Tool by Alferian Gwydion MacLir are all now finished and whisking their way to my dear friends at Llewellyn even as we speak!





















I really have enjoyed this project wholeheartedly, I do think that everyone will really love this book when it makes it's debut in July. This authors work is so inspired, one can't help being enchanted by it. Watch for it this July when you'll get the opportunity to read this wonderful book and get a close look at the details in the illustrations, until then, I offer these shots of the finished project upon my old wooden art table right before I packed them up neatly in their sturdy chipboard package and dropped them off for their trip.















































So what's next? Well, I'm assisting with the set design for my sons middle school production of Beauty and the Beast, and there will be some new full color art on the old wooden art table very soon. What else is on the horizon, who knows...well, I know, keep your eye on this space and I'll share more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!