Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Steampunk Fairy is Done!


The Steampunk Fairy is done! This one was really a fun piece to create, she has a totally playful attitude sitting on her "paper moon" set, which I based on old Victorian designs of antique paper moon photos that were very popular from the turn of the century up into the 40's. although the Vernian looking rocket-ship was my own addition. I'll have her available in my Etsy store soon, both as prints and gifts!

I hope you enjoy my new fairy, more to come in the future.
Blessings,
Mickie

3 comments:

  1. She's lovely! I especially like her hanging stars and rocket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is truly lovely! You did such a wonderful job. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to steampunk and I absolutely LOVE this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!