Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Winner of the Fairy Tote Bag is...drumroll...















Olivia came to my house for dinner last night, I made a lovely pot of stew and some crusty bread, it was delicious.


I have a very scientific method for doing the drawing for the tote bag contest, it is as follows. I printed out all of the entries, and I folded them up really small. They went right into my wonderful metal colander. Then I stood the baby and the colander in the middle of the room. Olivia, curious about the big strange metal bowl full of papers, marched right over and began playing with them. She pulled one out of the colander which immediately went into her mouth, as expected. She liked the taste of it, because when I snatched it away to get the name and email address, she tasted all of the rest, it was great fun!


So who was the first entry to be covered in baby drool? Why it was witcho2o752! Contact me right away with your address, so I can send your Tote Bag, you have 48 hours!


Congratulations!

I hope you love the bag, and thanks so much to everyone who entered, I will do more givaways in the future, so don't dispair, and Oliva thought everyones entries were quite tasty!


Blessings!


Mickie


2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! I didn't even know about the DRAWING!! Dagnabbitt anyway!! Next time, I swear!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!