Friday, May 22, 2020

Black Salt Recipe- My Secret Method Revealed

I love using black salt for protection magic and there's lots of other uses for it too! I had a bag of black salt my sister gave me from Hawaii and when I ran out I tried to make my own. I tried recipes that used all different kinds of ash but they resulted in a grey colored salt. I used it for magic, but I really wanted to come up with an improvement.



I put together and experience watching my son in law doing some old school mountain man stuff, my experience as an artist,  and my love of working with tree magic and came up with an amazing black salt recipe that make salt black as night, is inexpensive and uses stuff you probably already have around the house, and is so powerful!



I just had to share it with you. I also included 13 great uses for witches black salt, so if you decide to make a batch of your own, you've got some ideas for how to use it in your own wonderful witchcraft.



Blessings,

Mickie














3 comments:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would i have done to get my husband back if not for the help of DR JOHN SOCO. my name is Sarah Nicky and I was in totally confused when my husband divorced me and said he was tired of me. My life was nothing without him and i tried all i could to make him cancel the divorce but he said his mind was made up and we went our separate ways. when my friend when searching for help and i was told to get in touch with DR JOHN SOCO for help by an New friend of mine when she heard what i was going through and i hurriedly contacted DR JOHN SOCO and explained everything to him and he told me that my husband will come back to me begging me to accept him back all within 24 hours just like everyone he had helped. DR JOHN SOCO restored the love and connection between me and my husband he truly returned back to me after 24 hours and it still amazes me. For more enquires on how to get in touch with DR JOHN SOCO, Email: drjohnsoco@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +1 (706) 871 4571..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day, as you are about reading this know your problems are halfway solved if only you can take actions concerning them because they is a powerful spiritual man out there called Dr Ajayi who I met reading some article online, do you have problems in your relationship and want a lasting solution or you have any health related issues Dr Ajayi will marvel you with his great powerful contact him on whatsapp : +2347084887094 or Email : drajayi1990@gmail.com He help me with a spell that brought my husband home after 9 months of saperation

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!