Monday, June 10, 2019

Thunderstorm Crystal Charging and Clearing





Hi Dears!



I went out into the rain because we had a thunderstorm on the way and I know this is one of my favorite methods to clear and charge my crystals! I gathered them all up and lined the big ones up on the rail on  my back porch. I'm sure my neighbors think I'm nuts! LOL



Freya came out to help me (you can hear her dog tags jingling as she tried to shake off the water) she's a good girl! Anyway, I decided to shoot a quick video for you so that you can see how I do it. I didn't have time to do my nails first so you can see my chipped up nails in the video, and I also show off my super glamorous laundry room! Oh well, it's just me being totally real!



Have you ever cleansed and charged your crystals in the wind, rain, and lightning charged air? I love leaving my crystals out in the swirling elements, when I bring them in after the storm they're always vibing really high!



I hope you check out my new video, if you enjoy it pop over to YouTube and hit the "Subscribe" button. I'm posting a new video every magic Monday!



Blessings,

Mickie

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE READ PLEASE READ

    Hi, yes its real just got my blank atm card,from MR GEORGE. he is really good at what he is doing. met some people but they ran away with my money but mr george sent me the card two days ago through courier service in my country. The card programmed for only money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. The application process is so simple, i have tried mine with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 daily, i dont have to worry about getting a loan anymore.This ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them.Here is the email address georgeflemming402@yandex.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!