Saturday, May 18, 2019

Real Witch Reacts to Victoria Beckham’s Spa Moon Water







When fashion designer Victoria Beckham shared that she was
drinking moon water during her week at a spa in Germany, and saw a few
reactions, I had a few things I wanted to say of the subject, so of course, I
took to YouTube. If you can’t afford fancy spa water “bottled on full moon day directly at the source of Bad
Leonhardspfunzen, Stephanskirchen.” No worries, this witch will tell you how to
make your own and I even have a fancy label for your own witch’s full moon
water.

The full moon resonates
with magical energies of the divine feminine (and that’s the feminine aspect of
everyone; guys, gals, all genders included!) The full moon beams healing energy
and can clear the chakras and boost the life force of anyone who is open to it.
 



In
most traditions of magic water is ruled the moon, after all the moon is the
reason for the ocean’s tides, it’s pull is very strong on the element of water.
Up to 60% of the human body is composed of water, so magically speaking the
moon can have a very healing effect on our mind, body, and spirit. Water
absorbs energy very easily, so you can fill your water with blessings and
intentions before drinking it just by directing your thoughts into the bottle.

Dr.
Masaru Emoto found interesting results from his experiments that showed ice
crystals formations that differed depending on the energies that they were
treated with.

Many
people who work with magic bless their own bottles of water under the full moon
to fill it with the strong lunar energy. I have a bottle of it myself. It’s
purifying energy is often used to cleanse crystals, bless personal sacred
spaces and tools, and many people drink it or cook with it to summon up a bit
of kitchen witchery.  I personally like to add a bit of my blessed moon
water to tap water to elevate it’s vibrations if I need extra energy, if I’m
doing tarot readings, or if I’m breaking out any big magic.








Anyone
who doesn’t want to buy moon water can make their own quite easily. Simply
bottle your own water or use bottle spring water and pour it into a glass
bottle with a good lid. Take it outside the night of the full moon and bless it
using your own words. Leave it in the moonlight for at least an hour so that it
fills up with that magical silvery light! Keep it in a dark place until you
want to use it. Keeping track of the astrological sign that the moon is in when
you bottle and bless it can add an extra layer of magic to your moon water
magic!

Blessed Be!

Mickie Mueller





3 comments:

  1. PLEASE READ PLEASE READ

    Hi, yes its real just got my blank atm card,from MR GEORGE. he is really good at what he is doing. met some people but they ran away with my money but mr george sent me the card two days ago through courier service in my country. The card programmed for only money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. The application process is so simple, i have tried mine with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 daily, i dont have to worry about getting a loan anymore.This ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them.Here is the email address georgeflemming402@yandex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is jenny Lisa from USA i want to share an amazing experience i had with the almighty Dr Iwisa, my husband Greg filled for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spell caster Dr Iwisa i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try , i did every thing he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Greg on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i'm so happy all thanks to Dr Iwisa he can also help you contact him Email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +27730886631

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is jenny Lisa from USA i want to share an amazing experience i had with the almighty Dr Iwisa, my husband Greg filled for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spell caster Dr Iwisa i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try , i did every thing he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Greg on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i'm so happy all thanks to Dr Iwisa he can also help you contact him Email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +27730886631

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, please leave a note on my old wooden art table!